Sirly's reindeer meatballs with cheese!
MasterChef Sirly cooks delicious reindeer meatballs from Kuusamon Juusto’s Smoke cheese. Cinematography Mika Hirvonen.
- 1 package of Kuusamon Juusto Savujuusto or Savustettu Gouda
- 200 g reindeer minced meat
- 400g high quality minced pork meat
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 dl fresh parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 200 g butter
- 1 dl scallion
- 500g early harvested potatoes
Let’s start with potatoes because they take longest to cook.
- Wash potatoes in cold water and brush them if they are dirty
- Put potatoes into a pot.
- Add water and salt into the pot.
- Cook slowly for about 15-20 minutes with a lid placed on.
- Save some leftover boiled water for the cupsauce.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Mix pork and reindeer meats, add salt, pepper and crushed chive and garlic, mix until it becomes smooth mass.
- Shape decent sized balls from the mass and add a cheese cube in the middle of every ball.
- Heat up the pan and add some butter on it.
- Fry the meatballs until they are cooked and golden brown.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add a small amount of potato boiling water.
- Cut chive into small rings.
- Add cutted chive to the pot.
- Serve in a cup sized dish.
Poimi julkaisuista ostoslista sekä ohjeet ja opi kokkaamaan kuin huippukokki. Jos tykkäsit käy Youtubessa peukuttamassa ja ota Chef Sirly on Youtube.